Mar 09 20150 comments
- What is your role at Uncommon Orthodontics?
Practice Representative – I get to share about Uncommon Orthodontics and build rapport with all our dentists in the area!
- What is your favorite part about working for Dr. P, Dr. Jamie & Uncommon Orthodontics?
Everyone is so friendly, and it makes coming to work FUN.
- Have you ever had braces? If so, how old were you?
I wore braces from age 13-16.
- What is one thing that not many people know about you?
I was born in Washington, DC.
- If you could have any celebrity be a patient of Uncommon Orthodontics who would you want it to be?
TOM BRADY (not because he needs braces, though!)
- Do you have any pets? If so, what are they and what are their names? If not, what pet would you like to have?
We don’t have any pets right now, but we are looking to maybe add a small dog to our family!
- What job could you never do?
- What is the last movie you watched?
- What celebrity has the best teeth?
- What do you love about the Joplin area?
The PEOPLE – when you go through a tragedy together, you become close.