At Uncommon Orthodontics, we value the importance of human contact! As a result, we have an uncommon service for you…we call it our “After Hours” service. When you call our number after five o’clock and on weekends, you will reach Ashley, who will sort out what you need and take care of it. Since Ashley handles all of the call volume on the evenings and weekends, you might need to leave a message for her [or even try again]; but she should return your call promptly. No more “press 1 if you are a new patient, press 2 if you are an existing patient, etc.…live assistance!”
Ashley can help you if you need to:
- Make a new patient appointment [a great time to be un-hurried]
- Confirm, reschedule or schedule an existing patient appointment
- Pay your bill over the phone [always an easy way to pay your bill]
- Help you with a minor emergency
- Answer basic questions about your braces
- Get in touch with one of our orthodontists quickly in case of severe emergency
The importance we place on contacting us after hours can be illustrated by this rare emergency: A family was having special time together before the dad was deployed to Iraq. They were playing “mini golf” in a tourist area two hours from our office when one of their children, a teen in braces, was hit in the face with a golf ball. The resulting injury was scary and painful, and the parents immediately called our office after regular business hours. Within five minutes, Ashley had reached the orthodontist [in this case, Dr. Pickard,] who had called an oral surgeon in their area who promptly took care of the emergency.
Now, that is an extreme case; however, any emergency or patient need is important to us…to that extent! Let us serve you after hours when you need to talk with us! Ashley will be standing by to take care of you. She can be contacted by:
- Calling the office after hours (417) 625-1114, please leave your number so she can return your call.
- Using this best number to leave a message any time (417) 529-8479
- E-mailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org