Dr. Jamie Signorino and Clinical Director Dr. Bill Pickard are an uncommon team. Together, they provide uncommon treatment and beautiful smiles to all of our patients.
In addition, they offer a wide range of treatment options. From early treatment and braces to retention and TMJ treatment, they give uncommon care to patients of all ages.
Let’s meet our doctors!
Jamie Signorino, DDS, MSD, Diplomate
- Holds an undergraduate degree from UCLA
- Received her DDS and MSD from Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Has 16+ years of experience in the practice
- Is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics
- Loves animals, gardening, running, outdoor activities, and also parenting her five children
- Has been married for 24 years to her husband, Chris
Bill Pickard, DDS, MS, Clinical Director
- Holds an undergraduate degree from the University Of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Received his DDS and MS in Orthodontics from the University of Tennessee, Memphis
- Has 42+ years of experience in the practice
- Loves UT Vols, jet skiing, Alaska fishing, soccer, grilling out, and also playing with his seven grandchildren
- Has been married for 44 years to his wife, Mary Ann