- Loves the beach
- Has 3 amazing boys, 13 year old twins and a 7 year old
- Loves going to the movies and watching soccer games
- Loves to travel and see new places
- New to Joplin, moved here in 2014 to work for Uncommon!!! from Northwest Arkansas.
- Absolutely obsessed with husband of 5 years and 2 & 4 year old children. Can’t ever spend enough time with them!
- HATES putting away laundry
- Could eat Mexican, hot wings, & sushi forever
- Is a Shopaholic
- Is a PiYo instructor
- Has lived in Joplin, MO almost entire life
- Has a teenage son named Mason
- Enjoys target practice, and has conceal carry permit
- Loves traveling
- Has 2 cats, Moe and Bear
- Married for 20 years to her best friend, Brad, and they have 3 boys and a new baby girl.
- Went to Kathmandu, Nepal to work in an orphanage in 2013!
- Loves football! Go Razorbacks, Patriots, & Chiefs (when they aren’t playing the Pats!)
- Loves running, crafting, shopping, and anything to do or cook off of Pinterest!
- Is a new mommy to her first baby girl, Kiah
- Has twin, teenage (step) daughters
- Married her best friend, Kirk
- Loves every minute of being a softball and swim mom!
- Is remodeling their home (a fun, never-ending process!)
- Loves working on her garden
- Has 4 children.
- Traveled to Africa 3 times and LOVES it there!
- Is an avid Alabama Football fan.
- Enjoys reality television shows.
- Running makes her happy!
- Is CNA Certified
- Has 2 siblings
- Is outgoing
- Loves the beach
- Loves to laugh
- Loves to sing
- Married to her soulmate
- Has 2 sons
- Has never been on an airplane
- Summer is her favorite season
- Is a Mixed Martial Artist with a 1-0 fighting record
- Trains with Alpha One Fight Team
- Has 3 cats that she rescued… Charlie, Marlo, and Echo – and no, she’s not a crazy cat lady!
- Loves horseback riding
- Food is life!
- Is a Vegetarian
- Has a cat named Nimbus
- Is a huge Harry Potter Fan
- Likes to play Forza on the Xbox
- Favorite football team is San Diego Chargers
- Married to her high school sweetheart (he was the football star…she was the nerdy girl).
- Has an amazing, adventurous, & smart little boy!
- Dreams of seeing the beach someday with her family!
- Was introduced to sushi this year! Mmmm!
- Family means the world to her
- Born and raised in Joplin!
- Has a 3 year old son, Beckett
- Loves to be outdoors
- Favorite food is Mexican food!
- Absolutely hates storms
- Loves to Bow hunt
- Bora Bora is my dream vacation
- A huge Razorback Fan
- Is not an early bird
- Favorite food is Italian
- Is a single mommy of a wonderful 4 year old boy
- Loves to go out and shoot guns for fun
- Favorite things to do is bake cookies and watch movies with son
- Above everything else her family’s happiness means the most
- Has lived on a farm for most of her life
- Proud (and busy) mom of two amazing kids
- Busy travel softball mom-HUGE fan-if you need me on the weekends, I’m traveling to a ball game!
- Firm believer that laughter is the best medicine 🙂
- DON’T get me started singing-I won’t stop!
- Part of a large, fun family-always laughter and love
- Has a daughter who is 4 years old, Brooklyn
- Is a big St. Louis Cardinals fan…best part is the uniform
- Favorite food is Mexican
- Loves the outdoors…Fishing is her favorite
- Family means everything to her
- Born and raised in Baxter Springs, Kansas on Route 66
- Has a sassy, energetic 3-year-old daughter who keeps her incredibly busy
- Loves to travel and visit new places
- Participates in mud runs throughout the year
- Absolutely loves Mexican food and frozen yogurt
- Has one son named Brayden
- Has 3 dogs named Lucy, Larry & Layla
- Is married to her best friend – since she was 20!
- Loves to see new places, try new things, and eat new foods!
- Favorite hobby is fishing!
- Lives in Columbus, KS
- Has two cats and a German Shepherd
- Loves being in the kitchen – cooking!
- Loves watching HGTV – Fixer Upper is her favorite
- Could literally eat mexican food every day for the rest of her life