To prepare for your first appointment, here is what to expect:
- At your first appointment, we provide an UNCOMMON welcome for the patient and parents.
- Parents complete new patient forms on iPads (if not completed online) while patients get digital x-rays and photos taken.
- We will escort the patient to the new patient room, where the parent will be waiting.
- The new patient specialist goes over the medical and dental history.
- The orthodontist comes in, greets the patient and parent, and then performs a thorough initial examination.
- The orthodontist explains what the problems are, how to fix them, and how long it should take.
- The doctor and the new patient specialist will briefly discuss the fees.
- If no cleaning or dental work with the family dentist is necessary, we may be able to begin treatment at this appointment.