- Absolutely obsessed with husband of 5 years and 2 & 4 year old children. Can’t ever spend enough time with them!
- HATES putting away laundry
- Could eat Mexican, hot wings, & sushi forever
- Is a Shopaholic
- Is a PiYo instructor
- Has 4 children.
- Traveled to Africa 3 times and LOVES it there!
- Is an avid Alabama Football fan.
- Enjoys reality television shows.
- Running makes her happy!
- Is CNA Certified
- Has 2 siblings
- Is outgoing
- Loves the beach
- Loves to laugh
- Married to her high school sweetheart (he was the football star…she was the nerdy girl).
- Has an amazing, adventurous, & smart little boy!
- Dreams of seeing the beach someday with her family!
- Was introduced to sushi this year! Mmmm!
- Family means the world to her
- Born and raised in Joplin!
- Has a 3 year old son, Beckett
- Loves to be outdoors
- Favorite food is Mexican food!
- Absolutely hates storms
- Loves to Bow hunt
- Bora Bora is my dream vacation
- A huge Razorback Fan
- Is not an early bird
- Favorite food is Italian
- Is a single mommy of a wonderful 4 year old boy
- Loves to go out and shoot guns for fun
- Favorite things to do is bake cookies and watch movies with son
- Above everything else her family’s happiness means the most
- Has lived on a farm for most of her life
- Proud (and busy) mom of two amazing kids
- Busy travel softball mom-HUGE fan-if you need me on the weekends, I’m traveling to a ball game!
- Firm believer that laughter is the best medicine 🙂
- DON’T get me started singing-I won’t stop!
- Part of a large, fun family-always laughter and love
- Has a daughter who is 4 years old, Brooklyn
- Is a big St. Louis Cardinals fan…best part is the uniform
- Favorite food is Mexican
- Loves the outdoors…Fishing is her favorite
- Family means everything to her
- Lives in Columbus, KS
- Has two cats and a German Shepherd
- Loves being in the kitchen – cooking!
- Loves watching HGTV – Fixer Upper is her favorite
- Could literally eat mexican food every day for the rest of her life
- Engaged to the love of her life.
- Loves to sing and perform (she did musical theater in high school).
- Favorite season is Autumn, the best holidays are then (including Thanksgiving and her birthday)!
- Has three adorable nephews who have her wrapped around their little fingers
- Could sip on pumpkin spice lattes all day, every day.
Born and raised in Chicago, Illinois before moving to Joplin 14 years ago; but is still a big CUBS fan!
Has been married for 15 years and is the proud Mom to a wonderful 14 year old daughter.
Is a BUSY travel-softball mom, if she’s not at home, she’s at a ballpark!
Has 2 English Bulldogs and 1 French Bulldog
- Hates bugs!
I’m from Springfield, MO
I have two fur babies, Ace and Arrow.
I’ve been on the Ellen Degeneres show….TWICE!
I could watch the show “Friends” all day long!
I am obsessed with the color turquoise and anything leopard print!
I love to Travel (Cali and Fl)
Proud Mama of 4 beautiful kiddos!
I make pretty good Salsa
Love to spend time with my family