- Has 4 children.
- Traveled to Africa 3 times and LOVES it there!
- Is an avid Alabama Football fan.
- Enjoys reality television shows.
- Running makes her happy!
- Is CNA Certified
- Has 2 siblings
- Is outgoing
- Loves the beach
- Loves to laugh
- Married to her high school sweetheart (he was the football star…she was the nerdy girl).
- Has an amazing, adventurous, & smart little boy!
- Dreams of seeing the beach someday with her family!
- Was introduced to sushi this year! Mmmm!
- Family means the world to her
- Born and raised in Joplin!
- Has a 3 year old son, Beckett
- Loves to be outdoors
- Favorite food is Mexican food!
- Absolutely hates storms
- Loves to Bow hunt
- Bora Bora is my dream vacation
- A huge Razorback Fan
- Is not an early bird
- Favorite food is Italian
- Is a single mommy of a wonderful 4 year old boy
- Loves to go out and shoot guns for fun
- Favorite things to do is bake cookies and watch movies with son
- Above everything else her family’s happiness means the most
- Has lived on a farm for most of her life
- Proud (and busy) mom of two amazing kids
- Busy travel softball mom-HUGE fan-if you need me on the weekends, I’m traveling to a ball game!
- Firm believer that laughter is the best medicine 🙂
- DON’T get me started singing-I won’t stop!
- Part of a large, fun family-always laughter and love
- Has a daughter who is 4 years old, Brooklyn
- Is a big St. Louis Cardinals fan…best part is the uniform
- Favorite food is Mexican
- Loves the outdoors…Fishing is her favorite
- Family means everything to her
- Lives in Columbus, KS
- Has two cats and a German Shepherd
- Loves being in the kitchen – cooking!
- Loves watching HGTV – Fixer Upper is her favorite
- Could literally eat mexican food every day for the rest of her life
- Engaged to the love of her life.
- Loves to sing and perform (she did musical theater in high school).
- Favorite season is Autumn, the best holidays are then (including Thanksgiving and her birthday)!
- Has three adorable nephews who have her wrapped around their little fingers
- Could sip on pumpkin spice lattes all day, every day.
Born and raised in Chicago, Illinois before moving to Joplin 14 years ago; but is still a big CUBS fan!
Has been married for 15 years and is the proud Mom to a wonderful 14 year old daughter.
Is a BUSY travel-softball mom, if she’s not at home, she’s at a ballpark!
Has 2 English Bulldogs and 1 French Bulldog
- Hates bugs!
I’m from Springfield, MO
I have two fur babies, Ace and Arrow.
I’ve been on the Ellen Degeneres show….TWICE!
I could watch the show “Friends” all day long!
I am obsessed with the color turquoise and anything leopard print!
I love to Travel (Cali and Fl)
Proud Mama of 4 beautiful kiddos!
I make pretty good Salsa
Love to spend time with my family
Loves watching The Office
Loves to Travel — has been to almost all 50 states!
Obsessed with Italian food!
Hates roller coasters and heights!
From Neosho, MO!
A mother of 3 beautiful children that keep my life fun and exciting!
My dog Aggy is my best friend, you won’t catch her away from my side.
Always thankful for the love of God.
I love to go fishing and do pinterest projects in my spare time.
I’m a talkaholic and try to make friends with everyone I meet!