Oct 04 20160 comments
1. What is your role at Uncommon Orthodontics?
My role is scheduling as administrative assistant.
2. What is your favorite part about working for Dr. P & Uncommon Orthodontics?
While, One of my favorite things is definitely the fun environment, I also, love watching our patients go through their smile transformation and see how much they grow in the process.
3. Have you ever had braces? If so, how old were you?
Yes, I had braces in my early 20’s.
4. What is one thing that not many people know about you?
I wanted to be a choreographer.
5. If you could have any celebrity be a patient of Uncommon Orthodontics who would you want it to be?
My choice of celebrity patient would be Madonna.
6. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they and what are their names?
I have two cats: Ambry – who is 1-1/2 years old and Tori – who is 13 years old.
7. What job could you never do?
Most of all, I could never be a surgeon because I am not a fan of blood or protruding body parts.
8. What is the last movie you watched?
Probably the last movie I watched was Caddyshack.
9. What celebrity has the best teeth?
I think Bruno Mars has the best teeth.
10. What do you love about the Joplin area?
I love all of the great choices of restaurants in the Joplin area.