Are you ready for back-to-school season?
It’s that time of year again—when summer is winding down and a new school year is about to begin. This is also the PERFECT time to come in and talk about a new SMILE! We have appointments available to receive a FREE CONSULTATION and FREE X-RAYS (a savings of $388).
If you are already a part of the UNCOMMON family, don’t forget these essential school supplies when you do your back-to-school shopping so you can take care of your #uncommonsmiles this school year:
- Toothbrush and floss: Don’t forget to brush and floss after lunch.
- Elastics: Remember to wear your rubber bands. Keep a supply in your locker or backpack so you won’t forget to change them after you eat.
- Wax: Keep wax in your locker in case of a poking wire or irritation.
- Mouthguards: If you play sports, please remember to wear a mouthguard. They are essential for protecting your smile!
- RETAINERS: Always place retainers in the case when it’s not in your mouth. This will help to keep you from leaving it on your lunch tray and accidentally throwing it away. It’s best if you leave your retainers in your locker at lunch to minimize the risk of this occurring.
You may want to consider putting together a care kit to keep in your backpack or locker so you can follow your treatment protocol while at school. And don’t forget to avoid hard candy and foods to prevent the need for emergency appointments, which are generally taken care of during school hours. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!